RF Analyser Wireless Network Configuration & Management Software
Included with all Wavesight wireless units, RF Analyser is Wavesight’s unique configuration and network monitoring software.
RF Analyser is extremely easy to use and requires only minimum IP networking skills.
- Intuitive menu based functions
- Wizard based wireless transceiver configuration
Wavesight’s unique configuration and monitoring tool is included with all Wavesight wireless links for fast and accurate deployment.
Exceptionally easy to use, RF Analyser enables the local configuration and alignment of any Wavesight link without the need for extensive IP networking or radio theory knowledge.
The simple interface enables:
- Device identification - serial number
- Device configuration - Device name
- IP address setting
- SSID setting
- Channel selection
- Power settings
- Satellite / base configuration
- Encryption selection
- SNMP interface allows simple remote management of units
Also, Real time wireless link information, including:
- Data rate and real time statistics logging
- RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indication)
In addition, RF analyser provides a full graphical display of link and network performance, link diagnostics and troubleshooting tools.