Wavesight is a UK based leader in the design, manufacture and supply of outdoor wireless network, hybrid energy and mobile surveillance solutions for the professional security industry.
- Outdoor wireless network solutions optimized for video surveillance
- Hybrid power solutions using energy from solar panels and wind turbines.
- Mobile surveillance solutions for commercial and public transport.
We manufacture in the United Kingdom and partner with credible components suppliers like Qualcomm, MTI WE and Huber and Suhner to name a few. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 30 countries across the world.
Wavesight are committed to providing equal opportunities in all areas of our business and pride ourselves in our employee’s being as diverse and innovative as the products we market. We actively encourage and drive the development of our employees via regular objective setting and performance reviews to enable them to reach the highest standards within their discipline. Wavesight sets itself apart from its competitors when it comes to our people as we don’t recruit solely on the basis of an individual’s intellect, capability and experience to do the role. Key to our success is whether the person we employ has a passion for the role, whether they are committed to moving in the same direction as the business.
If you believe you have what it takes to join the team then we would like to hear from you. We are always interested in hearing from entrepreneurs , innovative people with a passion to excel across the business in the UK and overseas.
Regional Sales Manager
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Mumbai / Chennai
Reporting to: Business Head _ India
Wavesight is currently looking for Regional Sales Manager responsible for actively driving and managing sales in coordination with Product team.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for West region; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.