IFSEC SEA will be back on September 2 – 4 2015 in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur. The 2015 event will focus specifically on leading global technology, solutions, knowledge and the latest innovations. This year Safe Cities and six key areas – CNI, transport, business continuity, utilities, big data analysis, command and control and emergency planning will also be focussed on.
The Prime Minister of Malaysia has made urban crime reduction one of his government’s key performance indicators, aiming for a 50% reduction by 2015
- The ASEAN region has been one of the fastest growing in the world, with 6 – 7% average growth for a combined GDP that reached US$2 trillion in 2011, and further growth of 12% in 2013
- The ASEAN region offers a potential market of 600 million people
- Regional integration will take place with the formation of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) by 2015. There will be a single market and production base that prevails in the region allowing tariff free movement of goods, services, investments, skilled labour and capital
- Infrastructure development in the ASEAN region will have a positive impact on the commercial security industry, helping to ensure social and economic stability
- The Malaysian government has allocated a sum of over US$150 million for the Safe Cities Programme
- Key opportunities available across maritime security, safe cities, fire safety, cyber security, port, airport and rail security and urban surveillance.
Please visit us at the BSIA UK Pavilion from the 2nd – 4th of September 2015 in Kuala Lumpur